WHY CREATE IN THE LAB?
Here at Create in the Lab we give your child the ultimate Summer Camp experience. We figure out how to allow them to strive, and then we reinforce those strengths.
CIL allows parents to feel at home because once their child is a CIL child, they are a part of the Create in the Lab family forever.
CREATE IN THE LAB'S GOAL
1. Encouraging a life-long love of learning.
2. Using relatable experiences to assist students with "connecting the dots" to classroom instruction end their experiences.
3. Encouraging creative and independent thinking.
4. Ensuring a mastery of basic skills, within a structured and challenging program.
SOCIAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
1. Inspire each student to invest in themselves.
2. Foster an appreciation for their similarities, differences and accomplishments.
3. Utilize peer groups to expose the normality's of the growing process and provide validation from those who youth are influenced by peers.
4. Assist students with developing self-discipline. self-motivation, responsibility and ethics.
5. Educate students on 'whole body" wellness and incorporate the Let's Move" campaign into daily activities to promote healthy living.